- Proper maintenance is critical in order to operate efficiently at all times.
- Annual or multi year agreements give you peace of mind.
- Based on a time interval selected by you or dictated by your compressor(s) operating hours, a trained service technician will inspect your equipment, change oil and filters, draw a sample for oil analysis, make corrective adjustments and provide additional maintenance if necessary.
Air Center provides maintenance agreements to meet your specific needs. Compressor systems are designed to provide many years of dependable service.
SCHEDULE YOUR AIR COMPRESSOR MAINTENANCE WITH AIR CENTER
- Extensive Repair Parts Inventory
- Factory Certified Technicians
- Service All Makes and Models
- OEM and Aftermarket Compressor Fluids
- Air Center is a DTE Trade Ally
- Fully stocked vans for one stop-one call completion
- Measured arrive-on-time performance on every service order
- Legible, clear and precise records of all work performed
- Real-time electronic diagnostic and problem solving
- 24 hour service, 24 hour parts Guarantee
- Kaeser Certified technicians
RUN STRONG PARTS 360
The RUN STRONG PARTS 360 plan provides you with all the genuine Kaeser air compressor and ancillary equipment maintenance parts you need to meet your compressed air equipment’s recommended scheduled services.
The advantages of scheduling air compressor maintenance:
- Minimize or eliminate unscheduled downtime
- Optimize equipment to ensure peak performance
- Reduce unnecessary repairs
- Curb excessive power consumption