The Mobilair™ M350 portable rotary screw compressor is built for many applications including sand-blasting, pavement breaking, and general air tool use. Units are also well suited for rental houses, repair trucks, and railroads.
PACKAGED WITH FEATURES
The M350 offers a wide array of features that make it very user-friendly. Units come standard with the Sigma Control Mobil™ instrument panel. The extra large fuel tank has a wide filler neck with overflow protection for safe, easy filling. A height adjustable tow bar, torsion bar suspension system, and oversized tires provide superior road handling, further adding to the unit’s exceptional functionality.
The M350’s heavy duty steel chassis and fully galvanized enclosure protect the motor, airend, and critical components from dirt, water, and other contaminants. This rugged construction combined with superior design allow the M350 to operate in ambient temperatures up to 122°F.
A quiet motor, superior soundproofing, and vibration isolation result in smooth operation and extremely low decibel levels. 76 db(A) maximum at 23 feet.
- Gear driven Sigma Profile™ airend produces more air with less fuel consumption
- Heavy duty, fuel efficient Mercedes Benz diesel engine
- Extra large capacity fuel tank
- Solid state Sigma Control Mobil™ instrument panel
- Thick soundproofing for super low noise level
- Easy access with gull-wing doors
- 1 micron compressor air inlet filter with maintenance indicator protects the equipment
- Heavy duty bumpers and lighting kit are standard
Product BrochureSEE PDF
|Free Air Delivery|
|Engine Type||Engine Make||Power @ full load|
|Full load speed|
|Off load Speed|
|Tank Capacity |
|M350||125 psig||1200||Disel||Mercedes Benz OM501LA||327||1650||1200||172||12566||2 x 1” 1 x 2½”||251 x 82 7/16 x 96|
|145 psig||1095||Disel||Mercedes Benz OM501LA||327||1650||1200||172||12566||2 x 1” 1 x 2½”||251 x 82 7/16 x 96|
|175 psig||965||Disel||Mercedes Benz OM501LA||327||1650||1200||172||12566||2 x 1” 1 x 2½”||251 x 82 7/16 x 96|
|205 psig||850||Disel||Mercedes Benz OM501LA||327||1650||1200||172||12566||2 x 1” 1 x 2½”||251 x 82 7/16 x 96|