The Mobilair™ M58 Utility rotary screw compressor is designed for cross mounting on service vehicles. It delivers 210 cfm at 100 psig and is ideal for public works, utility, and other field work vehicles.
The M58 Utility is very compact. It has both long and short side forklift slots as well as a single-point lifting bail for easy mounting/dismounting. The eye-level, curb side instrument panel features an easy to operate Sigma Control Smart electronic controller with protective metal cover. Another important feature is the large 28 gallon fuel tank that provides extended operation – up to 10 full hours!
EFFICIENT AND RELIABLE
A heavy-duty 4-cylinder engine direct coupled to our energy saving Sigma Profile™ airend produces more air with less horsepower. A high capacity cold start battery ensures reliable operation even under extreme conditions. The M58 Utility’s rugged steel cabinet is powder-coated and built to take the harshest conditions while protecting the machine from dirt, water, and other contaminants. The engine and compressor have separate inlet filters with maintenance indicators. This protection, combined with a high efficiency cooling system, allows the unit to operate in ambient temperatures up to 122°F.
- Removable side panels and swing open end door
- Easy to operate Sigma Control Smart electronic controller
- Two 3/4” Chicago style fittings and one 1” NPT connection ports
- Short and long side fork slots for easy mounting
- Tier 4 Final Kubota diesel engine
- Energy saving Sigma Profile™ airend
- Extra large capacity fuel tank provides up to 10 full hours of operation
- Separate 4 micron air inlet filters protect compressor and engine
- Top exhaust port with rain cap
- Optional aftercooler package
Product BrochureSEE PDF
|Free Air Delivery|
|Engine Type||Engine Make||Power @ full load|
|Full load speed|
|Off load Speed|
|Tank Capacity |
|M58 Utility||100 psig||210||Disel||Kubota V2403-CR-E4B||48||2600||1800||28||2043||2 x 3/4” / 1 x 1”||84 5/8 x 33 1/8 x 55|
|145 psig||175||Disel||Kubota V2403-CR-E4B||48||2600||1800||28||2043||2 x 3/4” / 1 x 1”||84 5/8 x 33 1/8 x 55|