Compressed air plays an important role in the manufacturing Industry. Here are several industries where compressed air is needed for manufacturing processes:
- Primary product industries (suppliers of semi-finished raw materials to manufacturers)
- Heavy goods manufacturers
- Consumer goods processing and packaging
- Cement production
Key Factors for Selecting a Manufacturing Air Compressor
Here are some key considerations to incorporate into the decision-making process:
- Power: Choose an air compressor that will drive tools and power your machines and processes with no hassles.
- Efficiency: The more power an air compressor requires, the higher the fuel cost, which is a significant operating expense.
- Maintenance requirements: Choose an air compressor that requires as little maintenance as possible to ensure that your operations run smoothly.
- Warranty: Choose an air compressor manufacturer that stands behind their product with a strong warranty.
When looking into compressed air systems, it is important to have a compressed air audit to determine your specific needs. A specialist can also help you check if there are tasks that can be done with less expensive options for a high-performing compressed air system.