The Mobilair™ M58 portable rotary screw compressor delivers 210 cfm at 100 psig and is designed for heavyduty civil and commercial construction, demolition, sand blasting, and other site work applications as well as portable backup for stationary units.
The M58 offers a wide array of features that make it very user-friendly. Units come standard with a Sigma Control Smart electronic controller with protective metal cover. Another important feature is the large 28 gallon fuel tank that provides extended operation – up to 10 full hours! The lifting eye and height adjustable hitch with rigid tow bar also make transporting the M58 easy. The enclosure is supersound proofed and provides extremely low decibel levels. Maximum sound level measured at 23 feet is 76 db(A).
EFFICIENT AND RELIABLE
A heavy-duty 4-cylinder engine direct coupled to our energy saving Sigma Profile™ airend produces more air with less horsepower. A high capacity cold start battery ensures reliable operation even under extreme conditions.
The M58’s rugged steel cabinet is powder-coated and built to take the harshest conditions while protecting the machine from dirt, water, and other contaminants.
- Easy access with gullwing doors
- Easy to operate Sigma Control Smart electronic controller
- Two 3/4” Chicago style fittings and one 1” NPT connection port
- Tier 4 Final Kubota diesel engine
- Energy saving Sigma Profile™ airend
- Extra large capacity fuel tank provides up to 10 full hours of operation
- Separate 4 micron air inlet filters protect compressor and engine
- Standard heavy duty bumpers and lighting kit
- Rigid tow bar with height adjustable hitch
- Optional aftercooler package
Product BrochureSEE PDF
|Free Air Delivery|
|Engine Type||Engine Make||Power @ full load|
|Full load speed|
|Off load Speed|
|Tank Capacity |
|M27||100 psig||92||Disel||Kubota D1105-B||21||2850||2100||10.6||1224||2 x 3/4”||119 x 49½ x 51¼|
|M27 Utility||100 psig||92||Disel||Kubota D1105-B||21||2850||2100||10.6||1267||2 x 3/4”||80 x 39 3/16 x 42 5/16|